Friday, August 19, 2011

True Life:I'm a Mama Blogger

I"m linking up with Mrs Monologues today for her True Life: I'm a ___________blogger. Today's edition is I'm a Mama blogger.

Although my little one is only 5 weeks old. I have officially become a Mama Blogger!I can't stop posting pics and updates about my little one.She's just so stinking cute

But for those of you that don't know me, here is a little introduction
I am 27 years old
I have the greatest husband ever!
He is in the military
We have been married 3 years
We recently got stationed in Florida and purchased our first home
I was a behavioral therapist but am now officially a Stay at home mom and loving every second of it
Our Little one was born July 15th 2011
Motherhood is the most amazing thing ever
And to end I will leave you with some pics









5 comments:

  1. AND MOTHERHOOD IS SO BEAUTIFUL ON YOU!!! love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sweet baby girl. Isn't being a Mommy the best thing in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :) I'm a new follower...military wife just stationed in Florida too with an almost 4 month old and a 20 month old...what part of Florida are you at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're daughter is precious-- i am also an Army wife and we are stationed in Lawton, OK at Fort Sill. Following you now- always looking for moms/army wives' blogs!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww congrats! Just stopping by from the link-up and thought I'd say hi. I'm a new mommy too, but my son's already 6 months old - time flies so quickly now!

    ReplyDelete