Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1 Month Old


On Monday Gianna turned one month old. I know everyone says this but time has flown by so fast. It's amazing to see how much she has changed already. Life is truly more complete with her in it. I don't know what I would do without my little love bug.

Baby Stats
You are still wearing newborn diapers.
You are in newborn size clothes which are still a little big on you
I am still breastfeeding. You are fed on demand as the Dr instructed and you are quite the little eater. We have many messy diapers to prove it
You still have your days and nights mixed up.
You love to fall asleep on Mommy's chest and the minute I lay you down you scream and scream. (We are working on this)
You have finally started to take a pacifer which has provided Mommy with much relief
During the day you prefer to be held and get quite fussy when you are placed in your swing or vibrating chair. This is another thing we are working on
You hate your car seat so when Mommy has to go anywhere I have to make sure you are asleep first before placing you in it.
You have become more alert. You def recognize Mommy's face and many times I can coax a smile out of you
You hate tummy time
You haven't shown much interest in any rattles or toys Mommy has placed in front of you although I hear that's normal
You are Mommy and Daddy's pride and joy and we love you so much

And what would a one month post be without pictures

Mmm my hand tastes good!

Mom this bow is bigger than my head

Fine hurry up and take this picture so I can go back to eating my hands

Seriously another picture Mom

1 comment: