Friday, January 31, 2014

Map of Love

Last year I came across this blog post. This blogger made her husband a "Map of Love". I intended on doing this for our 5 year anniversary but never got around to it. So I made it for him and gave it to him on Christmas instead. And with valentines day coming up I thought I would share it with you all. The blog How Does She also has a cute version of this idea which I looked at as well for inspiration for my own map of love
 
I ordered the husband a leather journal off amazon, printed our the reference  maps for places that hold special meaning for us and then got to work


The maps were all places that had special meaning for my husband and I. Where we met, fell in love, got married, honeymooned etc






On the left hand side of our map, I listed various memories from those places. Like the details of our first date, or where we had our reception after the wedding. Things like that



I used glitter cardstock paper for the heart and glued it on the exact place where the memory occurred
 
The best thing about this book is that it is something we can keep adding to as the years go on. Family vacations, celebrations, etc. And even better my husband loved it!

1 comment: