Monday, November 26, 2012

What's on my nightstand

I've been trying to watch less tv and read more lately but with two kiddos that's easier said than done

It also doesn't help that I have an addiction to books. I'll start one, read a few pages, then start another until I have about 10 books going at once. You think that would mean I wouldn't buy any more books until I finish all the ones I started. Nope I'm always buying a new book. And that leads to my nightstand looking like this








And most of them are parenting books!

Here are the titles currently on my nightstand

Raising Happiness
The child whisperer
The sleep tight lady's guide to a good nights sleep
No regrets parenting
Scream free parenting
The happiest toddler on the block
Superbaby
Bringing up girls

Currently reading
The Resolution for Women
The Baby Whisperers guide to toddlers. I'm loving this book so far.ill post more about this one later

Does anyone else have the same problem with buying more books and not finishing the ones you've started.

I can't say Its just me though. This is my husbands side


And he hasn't even been home a week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I want to read Happiest Toddler on the Block! The baby one helped SOOO much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start reading more, looks like you have lots to keep you busy. :)

    ReplyDelete