Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ethan's newborn pictures

I have been using the same photographer for all of my pictures since my maternity session while pregnant with Gianna. I just love her. She is absolutely fantastic. I love a photographer who has a variety of locations to use for photo shoots, has lots of ideas and when it comes to doing newborn shoots is soo patient. Ethan's session took over 3 hours due to him being very fussy and she just went with it. If anyone is looking for a great photographer in the Destin, Fl area I highly recomment Jubilee Photography. You won't regret it. I just got the disc of Ethan's pictures in the mail and thought I would share a few of my favorites with y'all. All photos are copyrighted by Jubilee e Photography

















6 comments:

  1. I so wish I did newborn pics of Emma. I wanted to smack the photographer that came in to see us at the hospital, when we told her she is in NICU, she was all, maybe when you are leaving? Uh no...we get discharged first, then her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the yoda hat is amazing! Ethan is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one in the blue pail! Cuuuute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! adorable. My husband would love the Yoda!!

    ReplyDelete