Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints

I have always wanted to get some picture's turned into canvas photos and just never got around to doing so. Until I found the website Easy Canvas Prints. This website is amazing. All I had to do was upload a picture, follow the simple steps and the photo was ordered. I received the photo in about a week and I love it!
Here is my canvas photo


I love it. And for those of you that are wandering I stillhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif have the plastic covering over the picture because I am waiting to hang it up on the wall.
Another great thing about this website is that they are affordable, offer amazing deal's and every so often have it where you can get a free 8 x 10 where you only pay shipping. How great is that!
SO head on over to Easy Canvas Prints and make your own canvas photo today

And for all you milspouses this same company offer Free Welcome Home Banner's. I have yet to order one since every time the hubs has come home we haven't been able to go and greet them until they are back at their company headquarter's but you can bet now that we have a little one we will be going all out welcoming Daddy home. So if any of you are coming up on the end of a deployment or R&R head on over to www.buildasign.com/troops or click HERE

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE canvas photos but I have never gotten around to having one made.. We got this new house that I want to decorate up all nice and a canvas would look great!! LOVE the pic you chose too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this company! i use them for all my canvas print! follow them on facebook too- then you can enter their weekly contests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, thank you for posting the link! :)

    ReplyDelete