Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow

I'm hoping today goes by fast! Tomm morning at 11 I go in for my 3d ultrasound where hopefully we will find out the gender of our lovebug. I can't wait. I'm still trying to decide if I should have the tech tell me right away or have her write it down and seal it in an envelope and wait to open it until M calls. Not gonna lie he doesn't usually cal into after 10pm and I don't think I can wait that long

I also have some sweet friends going with me tomorrow so I won't be alone. I know I'll get emotional and I don't want to be hysterical by myself in front of the tech!

And thanks everyone for all your sweet comments these last few posts. It's been a rough few weeks and I appreciate all the love and support I have received from y'all

Even though things have been difficult I finally gained some perspective. As long as baby and I are safe and healthy I don't care. If doggy doo doo and flat tires are what I have to deal with I'll take it. Baby and my health are my number one priority. And we are doing great so that's all that matters

And just to clear things up, I had a sweet reader ask if I was seriously going to get rid of the dogs. As irritated as I was with them I could never ever give them up. I can't stand doggy owners who get rid of their dogs for stupid reasons. Here in Fayettevile not a day goes by that I don't see a dog just dropped off somewhere loose and running in the roads. And yes I am the girl who chases after them to try and rescue them. So no my dogs are my
Babies and nothing brightens up my day more than walking in the door to an empty apartment and having them greet me with puppy kisses and tails wagging, as if my appearance in the door makes their whole day complete and at night I could never sleep without my furbabies curled up by my side. So as irritating as they can be at times I love them to pieces!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! We are going to find out the gender of our baby tomorrow too, but not until the late afternoon. It will be the longest day ever and I don't even know how I will sleep tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to find out the sex of little baby! :) :)

    Bahaha...it cracks me up that someone thought you might actually give the pups away. I know what a crazy dog lady you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! That's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you tomorrow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're feeling better about everything. Some days are just bad ones where nothing seems like it's ever going to get better.
    And I'm glad that you love your doggies so much! I know you've posted before about your love for them and all animals. I guess I was just in a downer mood. Seems like EVERYONE where I live is giving their animals up right now because it's "too cold" to have them outside but "too much work" to keep them inside with them. It's really sad. :(

    ReplyDelete