Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

The temp is finally getting cool here in NC. Nights and early mornings are brisk and chilly and temps during the day aren't getting much past 60! Bring it on. By this weekend temps should be cool all around and I'm honestly so excited for that. I can't wait to bust out my sweaters and boots!

Another thing that made me
Happy today was that I bought my first holiday book of the season! Yup I'm a nerd and love holiday related
Books. Today I picked up Knit Season, one of the books in the Knitting Club series. I can't wait to start reading it. I also stopped at target today and saw they are putting out their Christmas decorations. I love it! This year I plan to go all out!

The rest of the week will be a busy one in our household. Tomm I need to do some major grocery shopping. Is it just me or does menu planning get old. I swear I cannot come up with any new menu ideas. I also decided to do my grocery shopping at Aldi's. Have any of you shopped there. It's all discounted stuff but not necessarily generic. I love going there for all our staples, milk, bread, butter, eggs, etc. We really do save quite alot

Then tomm night or Thursday I am having a girls night with my friend who lost her baby and hopefully Friday will turn into a date night with the hubs.
I took a "mental health" day Friday and only work two hours. I can't wait to relax and get caught up on some things around the house!!

Then Saturday I am off to the Holiday Fair here in town. I was unable to go last year but can't wait to go this year. Not only do they have a ton of vendors but lots of crafty decorations to buy but they also sell holiday wines! Yum yum

So as you can see I have a busy next few days coming up! Happy Hump Day


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I'll be at the Holly Day fair as well! I'm going on Thursday and Friday. I've never been, but I've heard wonderful things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the girls days goes well, she'll need support. Your an awesome friend to do that :) I wish I could go all out with holiday decorating...but ya know.....have a great weekend and mental health day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely will be a busy lady!! I'm also really excited about the cooler weather!!! I am much more of a winter person than a summer person :)

    ReplyDelete