Before I get into my post about boudoir photography I would like to thank my blogger friend Tami at She Talks to Angels for the following award. If you haven't visited Tami's blog you should def check it out. The url is tamitalkstoangels.blospot.com. She is one of my new favorite reads. So be sure to stop by her blog.
The rule to this award are as follows.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
Here it goes
1. Thanks again Tami for the award!!!
2. In the last few weeks I have received and passed on a few awards so instead of passing this on to 15 more people I decided to pass this on to any of my readers. In the last few weeks I also have come across many new blogs which I am in love with. I enjoy reading other blogger's posts and reading the comments you all have left me. So this award goes to all my lovely blogger friends!
I will skip 3 and head on to step four
4. 7 things about myself
1. I want to get a tattoo with the following saying in Hebrew-For I am my beloved and my beloved is mine.
2. I am obsessed with candles. I literally have a big box in my hall closet full of candles. I always want my house to smell good. My favorite thing to do is light candles all over the house and curl up in bed with a good book.
3. I love summer. I can not wait for the weather to get warm so I can lay outside all day long
4. Despite my hubby's video game obsession I am a lucky girl to have him in my life. He gets me like no one else ever before and as husbands go, he is great! I am truly blessed
5. I am obsessed with taking pictures. When I'm done finishing up school for my ABA certification I want to take a photography class just for fun.
6. The hardest part I found about being a military wife was not dealing with the hubby's deployments but in finding meaningful friendships in a new town. I am so over dealing with petty, immature girls. I have learned that quality is better than quantity
7. I love Vera Bradley purses and their design in general and I adore anything in Damask print. I love it all! If only my hubby would let me decorate the house in those styles
And now on to Boudoir photography
The photographers I hired for our wedding did boudoir sessions along with shooting weddings. Since we had a destination wedding, I didn't hire them to shoot a boudoir session since I didn't want to be crunched for time. Then after the hubby deployed I decided to book a session with an area photographer. I was unable to find one in Wi and booked a session with Glamour shots. I then had to cancel due to a work conflict and have never made another appointment.
I've seen a few blogger's posts recently about them doing a boudoir photo session for their hubby's. So to all my readers, have any of you had boudoir pictures taken? Was it uncomfortable? Would you recommend doing a boudoir photo shoot? And if anyone of my reader's is from North Carolina, do you know of any photographers that does them?
Happy Wednesday everyone!