Hello everyone! I have spent the last hour and a half trying to figure out how to convert my blog into a 3 column blog. My good blogger friend Amber sent me a website which provided instructions and still my blog did not turn out right. I then found another website that offered instructions and I played around with my html code. And again, no such luck. I even tried downloading the code for already made 3 column blogs and almost downloaded a virus. I know that most likely I am doing something wrong so I will probably have to give up on the 3 column blog. Unless anyone knows any easier way to convert your blog from 2 columns to 3 or if there is anyone out there that could do it for me that would be awesome!!!
I received two new blog awards!!
The first is called The Bogart given to me by Mrs G.I. Joe over at ACU's, Stiletto Shoes and Pretty Pink TuTu's! Thanks so much.
This award means you're really going places, Baby.
You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now,
and I'll still be reading them.
Link back to the blogger who sent you the award.
Post where you would like to be in 10 years.
Pass this on to 10 other special bloggers.
Again this award was given to me by Mrs. G.I. Joe
In ten years I will be 36 years old(That's a scary thought) and will hopefully be running my own company that provides ABA services to military families who have kiddo's with autism. I also hope to have three kiddo's of my own, two girls and one boy and the hubby and I will be even more in love than ever! We will be living somewhere in Florida, right on the ocean and we will spend our days with the kid's and dogs at the beach
I pass this award on to
Mandy at Tickled Pink
D.A.R at Just Another Day in our Midwest Paradise
Alissa at Newlywedded, Life, Love and Me
Lindsay at And We'll Just Laugh Along the Way
Risley at Adventures of the Wilkinsons
Mrs Lukie at Sarah Says
Lauren at Modern Day Knights
G.I. Joe's Wife at A Day in the Life of this Army Wife
Ashley at Pink-ture Perfect
Mateya at Our Journey from Iraq to the Alter
The second award I received was from Alia T Yellod Ribbon Diary. Y'all need to check out her blog. I love it! Her url is firstname.lastname@example.org since for some reason my blog won't let me post link's!!
The award is..
The rules for this award are as follows
First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."
So here it goes
1. I have bad OCD. When I was younger I was like Nicholas Cage's character in Matchstick men. I constantly washed my hands, had to do things for the same amount of time with both hands and worried obsessively about bugs and germs. Luckily I have outgrown most of those things but I still worry about bugs!!!
2. If my hubby was ready to have children I would be pregnant NOW!!!
3. My bachelor's degree was in criminal justice and I used to want to be a police officer.
4. My biggest pet peeve are friends who use you and then dump you when they meet someone else
5. I am honest to a fault. To some my honesty comes off as bitchy which I never intend but I believe in honesty above anything else. I have been lied to too many times in the past by people I cared about and refuse to do the same to others.
6. My favorite thing to do with the hubby is to just lay around all day and watch movies
7. I love being a housewife. I love cleaning, cooking, doing laundry and making our apt a home
8. I love doing girly things with my friends-shopping, getting a pedicure or having a girl's night with pomegranate martinis
9. A perfect day would be a day spent at the beach with a good book and my hubby
10. My favorite holiday is Halloween!!
I pass this award onto Annie at Our Little Family
Ashley at Raising Brats
Katie at A little Sugar and a pinch of spice
Brittney at Far More then Rubies
Emma at Pink Bliss
Tori over at Tori and Chad
Kayla Sue over at Nineteen
Beth at All I've Ever Wanted
USMCWife at Empty Nest, PCS and All the Rest
Brandi at Excess Baggage
Tami at She Talks to Angels
I tried to pass out these awards to those I haven't given an award to in the past and to those who are always commenting on my post's. I look forward to reading everyone's comments they leave on my page and to also reading everyone's posts! Keep blogging everyone
Hope you are all having a great weekend!!