Monday, May 12, 2014

They Made Me A Mom


This girl made me a mom and taught me what it truly means to love someone unconditionally. Then 15 months later this boy came into my world. As much as I fought being a boy mom he had my whole heart from the moment I laid eyes on him

Since these two have entered my life they have brought such meaning and joy. As different as night and day I can't imagine the world without them.
Gianna, you are a mini-me. You are strong willed, opinionated, funny and have the kindest heart. You feel things fully and embrace life
Ethan-My little man. You are hysterical, sensitive and all boy. You are starting to come into your own and you def don't let your little sister boss you around anymore. You are a daredevil and fearless when it comes to exploring new things.
Watching you both grow and change every day is one of the best things in the world. I am so blessed to be your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment