Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Best Day

There are some days that happen along the way in this journey called motherhood that are just magical. Don't get me wrong. Every day with my kiddo's is very special and amazing but some days just stick out as one that you know you will always remember. 

Yesterday was one of those days. I met my mops group at the strawberry patch to do some strawberry picking followed by indulging in some amazing strawberry shortcake



 I thought she would be all over the place but she loved picking the strawberries
 Although she ate more than she put in her basket
 Ethan enjoyed a nap in the afternoon sun
 After strawberry picking we headed home. Gianna has been begging to play outside a lot lately and now that the weather is warmer I pulled out the kiddie pool, dragged Ethan's bouncer outside and made a day out of it
Gianna loved playing in the water, especially filling up the pool and dog bowls with the hose














 Ethan enjoying the fresh air in his boucner
 Pouring water on her head

 Mom, stop taking pictures
 Someone stole her brother's hat
 Silly faces
 I hope she always stays this sweet and happy




 Who can resist this face
 The hubs came home with this playhouse for Gianna.I can't wait to see what she thinks of it!
All in all this day couldn't have gotten any better. Fun in the sun with my kiddo's, a surprise for my little girl and the hubs home to enjoy it with us. Life is sweet
I'm looking forward to a summer full of memorable days like this

2 comments: