Monday, March 18, 2013

My First's


My First's

I saw a couple bloggers doing this and enjoyed reading their posts so I thought I'd do the same

1.  First thing you do when you wake up in the morning
Use the bathroom, check my email and log onto facebook, instagram, pinterest and blogger to do some quick catch up. Then I hop into the shower and try to get ready for the day before the kiddo's awake.


2.  First thing you do when you get home from work
I don't work anymore. But usually I plan all our activities in the morning so when they are over I get the kids home and while they nap I change into comfy clothes and read or watch tv depending on if I'm all caught up with my laundry or cleaning
3.  First kiss
Was with Adam D in 8th grade. My first "real"boyfriend I guess you could say. If any relationship under the age of 16 is real hehe!

4. First home
I grew up in Milwaukee, Wi where my whole family lived but my first home would be the first apartment the hubs and I rented in Fayetteville, NC, Our first official house though we bought in Crestview, Fl

5.  First car
A Cutlass Oldsmobile. It had an electronic dashboard and no working air conditioning. I loved it!

6.  First car accident/ traffic violation
Hmm my first speeding ticket was in the summer of 08. I had been out at a picnic with friends and wasn't feeling good so I headed home. I was in too much of a hurry and was doing 25 over. Opps

7.  First thing you wanted to be when you grew up
A teacher! I played school for hours with my friends as a kid

8.  First choice beverage
Coffee with lots of creamer.

9.  First choice dessert
red velvet cheesecake.

10.  First choice of restaurant
A yummy surf and turf restaurant.

11. First song that comes to mind
You are my sunshine! I sing that every day to my kiddo's

12.  First major purchase
Our first house.

13.  First job
Carhop at A&W rootbeer.

14.  First time you flew on a plane
April 2002 heading to Arizona and Las Vegas for choir tour ! 

15.  First real "big girl" job
Office Assistant at the Police Dept. Loved that job

What are some of your firsts?

No comments:

Post a Comment