Not much as changed as far as the pregnancy goes. My headaches have decreased, sleep is getting better, I haven't had any bouts of morning sickness and I'm starting to feel baby girl move more and more! Our living room is jam packed with boxes of baby stuff as we picked up her nursery furniture this weekend. I can't wait to move and set it all up!
And onto the deployment! We are in the home stretch. Thank god. I have never been so ready for the hubs to come home. I have my to do list all written and plan on getting a lot done this weekend
My list is as follows
1. Wax- very important as a pregnant belly has decreased my shaving abilities.
2. Nails- Im def getting a pedicure and still debating if I'm going to get tips put on. There not a necessity but they sure make me feel pretty
3. Transportation briefing- my husband told me all along that when it came time to move all he had to do was head to the transportation office and sign us up! WRONG! Good thing I talked to one of my good friends who happens to be the captains wife and frg leader. I have to attend a briefing, sign the hubs in, register us on some online site, schedule a counseling session and then we get a move date. I've heard counseling sessions take three weeks to get which is cutting things close since we plan on moving the first week of May. So tomm I go for the briefing.
Also how many have you did a partial dity move compared to a full. I know on the full you can make money but by the time we move I'll be 27 weeks pregnant and useless in regards to lifting things. Any advice would be helpful
4. Cleaning- I plan on deep cleaning the house this weekend. I tool apart out vacuum and washed out all the pieces, I plan on cleaning out the fridge and giving the rest of our house a massive cleaning
5. Spray tan- I have a couple of sessions left from a package I purchased and plan on going this weekend for my final session. That way I'll be nice and tan for the hubs
Hopefully these things will keep m'e busy till the hubs comes home. I'm so ready to hear my phone ring and to get news I can go pick up my husband. But in reality who knows when exactly that will be!
- Posted using BlogPress from