Thursday, November 3, 2011
It's that time of the week again. Not only am I excited for Seriously Thursday but I'm excited because it's almost the end of the week and hopefully the hubs will be home at least for one day this weekend
Head on over to From Mrs to Mama's blog to join in on Seriously Thursday
1. Seriously- I have a job interview today. I didn't sleep at all last night worrying about leaving baby girl. Note to self at 1am don't google the effects of daycare on babies. It's not pretty.(Disclaimer-I'm not against daycare. There are so many great one's out there, I'm just not ready to leave my little girl all day) So I'm heading into the interview being honest and saying I can only do a client by client basis starting with the minimum hours possible. We shall see what happens
2. Seriously-My family and friends I think are all secretly laughing at my anxiety over going back to work. Years ago I used to talk so smart and say I would never be a stay at home mom. Blah blah blah. Yet here I am loving being a stay at home mom and dreading possible going back. So yes I can eat my words from all those years ago
3. Seriously-Kim K. Is anyone surprised? Her divorce is spanning a whole lot of interest. All I have to say is divorce sucks no matter what. But divorce after 72 days. That's not even trying. They should still have been in the honeymoon period. That's my take on it
4. Seriously-I'm loving An American Horror Story on FX. I've even been watching it even though the hubs is gone. So I slept with the lights on last night. Who cares right?
5. Seriously- Halloween! Holy Costumes. Some 9 year old came to my door in a little mermaid outfit that showed her midriff and barely covered her butt. No way will Gianna ever walk out the door in something like that. And the rudeness of some kids. I gave out candy bars, one per kid and some kids either asked for more, tried to rip more out of my bowl or would stand and wait around for more. And have they heard of saying Trick or Treat, or thank you. I know I'm starting to sound like a mom
6. Seriously-My little girl is growing too fast. Why can't time slow down?
That's it for me this week. Now go link up!