Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Monday

I've been in a bit of a blogging slump. Lots going on here. Hopefully I'll return with some more posts later on this week but until then I thought I'd share some pics of lovebug

She is now crawling all over the place and learned how to pull herself upright this weekend. She hates sitting and needs to stand at all time

She was playing in her crib yesterday while I was reading in the rocking chair in her room. All of a sudden I look over and see this


Hi Mom!



Guess its time to change the crib settings again

Someone loves prunes. Prunes of all things. Yuck but look at this face. She can't get enough



Saturday we went to my friends daughter's 5th bday party. It was princess themed and she had someone come dressed as Princess Tiana from princess and the frog. The princess gave all the little kiddos manicures and makeovers. It was the cutest thing ever






My little princess. It's obvious I take too many pictures( or spend too much time on my phone) when the minute I pull it out Gianna stops what she's doing, poses and smiles.

That's my girl!

Happy Monday everyone
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable!!! I love the prunes picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too, too cute. Love the prune face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty princes! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, LOVE that she poses! I'm still working on Guinevere..she's not big on doing what I want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, the prunes face is priceless! Ethan loves them, too.

    ReplyDelete