Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

I wanted to do something amazing for the hubby this year for Father's Day. So my friend and I put our heads together and decided to send our hubby's fishing

We booked them a deep sea fishing charter and the only info they were given was that we were all going to dinner Friday night. At dinner we gave them their cards with a cute poem written inside that gave them clues about what their actual gift was.







Saturday morning they left bright and early. At noon they were done and the slew of fish they caught was well worth their trip. The guys had so much fun. And I loved being able to plan something fun for my husband that showed him how much we love and appreciate it





After the boys were done fishing we enjoyed lunch down at the harbor in Destin. It was a perfect weekend

Happy Father's Day babe
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: