Sunday, February 10, 2013

Earth's Best

I had this post schedule awhile ago and found it in my drafts. Dang blogger. Better late than never I guess

I'm officially an Earth's best Blogger and I'm here today to share with y'all some information about this amazing company. From the day my daughter was born I became more conscious about what we as a family eat. Instilling healthy eating habits in my kiddos is very important and from birth on I know that that is up to me. Before it was time for her to start eating rice cereal or oatmeal I researched different brands and products. I chose Earth's best because they are organic and make their products with only the purest of ingredients. From 5 months on I only used Earth's best products. I made my own baby food initially but when I did buy baby food from the store it was all earth's best. And when she hit 9 months on the earth'sbest food pouches were a big hit in our household. Not only did Gianna feel independent eating them all by herself but at that point in my pregnancy with number 2 I could give her a food pouch for breakfast and call it a day. I didn't have to worry about preparing her a really healthy meal because I knew she was already getting one!

Some information about Earth's best
Earth's best is the only organic brand with both jars and pouches
Earth's best Organic provides "better for baby" products with the purest ingredients, so parent's may nurture their baby with the utmost confidence.
Parent's can learn more about available products, the organic and natural difference, nutrition, feeding information and more at www.earthsbest.com or through the Earth's best Facebook page and Twitter handle: @Earthsbest

More about Earth's best quality promise
Earth's best produces food with the highest degree of attention to quality and safety. Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and potentially harmful residues. NO product is releases until their quality assurance department approves laboratory results, ensuring we meet the strict standards for organic certification.
-Earth's best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals. Ingestion of which may compromise long-term immune system development.
-Earth's best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological dev and restore the iron depletion that results after birth
-Earth's best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. It is not from concentrate
-Earth's best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce
Earth's best jarred fruits provide an excellent source of vitamin C to aid the absorption of iron and help fight infections

So there you have it. Next time your at the grocery store be sure to stop in the baby section and check out Earth's best for yourself. Any company that provides products that are safe and healthy for my kiddos is one that I want to buy from. I feel better knowing that I am feeding my children something that is made with all pure ingredients and is good for them

Stay tuned tomorrow for an exciting giveaway from Earth's best

Has anyone tried out Earth's best products? What is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. My little Emma absolutely loves Earth's Best. I do buy a couple of other brands that are organic too just because of different flavors and textures, but yea she loves it.

    ReplyDelete