Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'm Back

It's been awhile since I visited this little
Blog of mine. These past few months have been crazy busy. We celebrated the hubby coming home, Gianna turning 3 and then we escaped for a much needed family vacation to Sanibel Island, Fl. Now we are all battling a nasty stomach bug and I have started preparing for going back to work! I'm going to be a teacher. Can you believe it?
But now I've started to ramble. I'll back it up to our amazing vacation.

Sanibel is one of my favorite places on earth. It's so peaceful and beautiful and makes you feel as though you've left the states and are secluded on an island. I am so blessed to be able to take my kids to someplace that holds such a special place in my heart. If my husband wasn't in the army we would pack up our house and move there in a heartbeat. However we have till wait till he retires before that happens. 9 more years to go. Until then we will settle on vacationing there every year

This vacation was eye opening in many ways. I slept like a baby, stressed less and really got to the heart about what was  important in my life and what things needed to change once we got home. Funny how vacation does that to you. 

It was so hard to come back, trying to get back into our routine and getting ready for school to start. It's been a crazy week of ordering things for the kids school, signing G up for her new dance class at a new studio, buying dance shoes and figuring out how I want to decorate my first classroom. So many new changes are coming our way. I'm so excited for this new chapter in our life. More on that tomm. Until then I'll share some vacation pics
Until next year Sanibel

No comments:

Post a Comment