Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ethan says

This crazy kid is talking so much lately. And some of his words for things are downright hysterical. So I thought I'd document it so I won't forget

Mena(banana) he wakes up asking for one
Eat
Sissy
Nana(Gianna)
Daddy
Mom
Mommy
Mama( these three are said over and over like Stan in the family guy commercial)
Outside
Book
Ball
Cheese
Baba(cup)
Go way( go away)
Uper Why(super why)
Cses(yes)
Night night
Apple
Up
What is it
No( his favorite word)
Pee-pee
Potty
Baby
Pizza
Luv you
Bye-bye
Hi
Miss you
Bath
Whale
Fishy
And unfortunantly his word for beach sounds more like B****. Oh well

I'm sure there are plenty more that I am missing out on but this kid amazes me more and more each day with how much he picks up. And how much he is growing up. He's not my little baby anymore! And I totally forgot how much I love the 18mth-2 year old stage. It is so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment